Call For A Free Quote —
(888) 237-7922

Se Habla Español  हम हिंदी बोलते हैं

Instant Online Quote

Hazmat Truck Insurance

Transporting hazardous materials with your truck involves increased risk and requires specialized training. Most states require a hazmat endorsement on a CDL license before the driver may transport hazardous materials. Federal regulations also require drivers to participate in the Hazardous Materials Endorsement Threat Assessment Program.

We can provide insurance coverage for various hazmat cargo including hazardous waste, oil, gasoline, diesel, milk and coal. 

Get A Quote

Our e-Newsletter

Stay up to date with the latest news and info from NITIC by signing up to our free e-newsletter:

Contact Us

National Independent Truckers Insurance Company, RRG.

610-618 W. St. Georges Ave.
Linden, NJ 07036
Phone: (888) 237-7922 or 908-587-2500

Email Us

National Independent Truckers Insurance Co., RRG is a BBB Accredited Insurance Company in Charleston, SC